Come and join to our vibrant diverse, questioning, loving community church.
Our services (and children and youth events) are every Sunday from 09:00 at Nobel primary school
8 things that make us unique:
- Questioning our faith and wrestling with life issues. So if you have faith and life questions, we are your community.
- We are a Family, even when it is difficult to be one. So if you looking for a family of faith, try Hillside.
- We work hard towards Diversity and Inclusivity. We always trying to make the circle bigger.
- Connection to God. We strive to get you connected to God in our Sunday services and home groups.
- Spirit filled. We think being Spirit filled is the best way and most powerful way to live life.
- Making a difference. A church has to, has to, has to, be good news to the poor, the sick, the broken and the lonely.
- Generosity. We won’t make you tithe, or feel guilty, we all seek as a community of people to be generous where we can be. Our church bottom line budget communicates this.